PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING OUR WEBSITE CAREFULLY
WHAT IS THE CONTENT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
These terms and conditions determine the rules for the use of our website www.xsec.cz (our website) and set the standards that apply when uploading any content to our website or establishing contacts with other users on our website or linking to our website or contacting our website by any another way.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
www.xsec.cz is a website operated by Xsec Ltd. (hereinafter "Xsec"). We are registered in the Czech Republic under VAT No.: CZ09310622 and we have our registered office at Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno.
If you want to contact us directly, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on our website.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT / AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using our site, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of this policy and that you agree to abide by them. You also agree to comply with all laws and regulations regarding the use of the Internet and activities related to the use of this website. If you or the entity through which you have been granted access to this website, whether through a login ID and password or otherwise, are logged in to certain content through a written agreement, this policy will complement our mutual agreement and use of this website, subject to these principles in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use our website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for future use.
OTHER CONDITIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
This policy refers to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of this site:
• Xsec Ltd. privacy statement. (on request)
If you purchase services/goods from our website, the relevant delivery conditions relating to these goods and services apply to the sale.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We modify these conditions from time to time. Whenever you wish to use our website, please check that our terms and conditions are current to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions in effect at the time.
WE CAN MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITES
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes in our services, the needs of our users and our business priorities.
WE CAN PAUSE OR CANCEL OUR WEBSITES
Our site is available for free.
We do not guarantee that our website or any content on it will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend or download or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to adequately notify you of any such change.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all people who connect to our site through your internet connection are aware of and comply with these policies and other applicable terms and conditions.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION FOR YOUR POSSIBLE ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE SAFE
If you choose or be provided with a user ID, password, or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat that information as confidential. You may not disclose them to any third party.
We have the right to deactivate any user identification code or password at any time, whether you have chosen it yourself or assigned to you by us if we believe that you do not comply with any provision of this policy (terms and conditions).
If you know or suspect that someone other than you knows your identification code or password, you must immediately inform us at the email address email@example.com.
HOW YOU CAN USE THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE
We are the owner and transferee of all intellectual property rights on our site and materials posted on this site. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All these rights are reserved. You acknowledge that this Website and its content have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and organized by us and / or our affiliated third parties and / or information providers ("Data Providers") using methods developed and applied through significant expenditure. time, effort and money and represent valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of our or our data provider. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of us or the relevant data provider on this site and its content. You agree and acknowledge that between you and us and our data providers, this site and its content, which may be changed from time to time, is the sole and exclusive property of us and / or our data providers (where applicable) and therefore cannot further disseminate the content, in particular for commercial purposes.
You may print one copy and download transcripts of any page from our site for personal use, and you may notify others in your organization of content posted on our site.
You may not make paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way and may not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our copyrights (and the copyrights of all identified contributors) as authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You may not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining the appropriate permission of our company, in writing only.
You may not use any linking, deep linking, framing or erasing technology, robots, spiders or other automated devices, programs, algorithms or methodologies or similar or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy, distribute, display or monitor any part of this website, site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of this website in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information by any means not intentionally made available through this website.
If you print, copy or download any part of our site in violation of this policy, your right to use our site will terminate immediately and you must, at your option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have created.
DO NOT RELY ONLY THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
Only general information is provided in the content of our site. These are not intended or created as advice or any information service you could rely on. For business purposes and mutual contractually based cooperation, an email contact firstname.lastname@example.org is listed on our website.
While we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we do not warrant or make any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or current.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITES TO WHICH WE LINK
If our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be construed as the content of the linked websites approved by us or the information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the content of these sites or resources.
WE DO NOT APPROVE THE USER CONTENT
This site may contain information and materials uploaded by other users of this site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The opinions expressed by other users on our site do not represent our opinions or values. If you want to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users, contact us at email@example.com.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES THAT MAY ALSO MAKE YOU
Whether you are a natural person/individual or a business user / legal entity:
• We do not exclude or limit our liability to you if it is illegal.
• Various limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising from the delivery of any of our Services / Products, which may be set out in the relevant delivery terms/contracts.
If you are a legal entity:
• We exclude any implied conditions, warranties, representations or other conditions that may apply to our website or any content on it.
• We are not liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of a legal obligation, or otherwise, even foreseeable, arising out of or in connection with:
- use or inability to use our site; or
- using or relying on any content displayed on our site.
• In particular, we will not be responsible for:
- lost profit, sale, business or income;
- business interruption;
- loss of expected savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
-any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a natural person:
• Please note that we provide our site for home and private use only. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purpose, and we shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
• If the defective digital content we have provided damages with the device or the digital content that belongs to you, we are not liable for any damage you may have taken to our advice so that you can apply the update free of charge or for any damage caused to you. that you did not follow the installation instructions correctly or you do not have the minimum system requirements that we recommended.
You will indemnify our directors, officers, employees, successors and prevent damage to our reputation (or the affiliation of our affiliate) from and for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and expenses incurred as a result of any claims, litigation or proceedings (collectively, "Indemnification and Claims") brought by any third party against any Indemnification arising out of your use of this website.
HOW WE CAN USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOUR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION
We do not guarantee that our website will be safe or free of errors or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our site. You should use your own antivirus software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other material that is harmful or technologically harmful. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is located, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site with a denial of service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such violations to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and will cooperate with those authorities by providing them with your identity. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website terminates immediately.
RULES FOR LINKING TO OUR SITES
You may link to our homepage if you do so in a manner that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or exploit it.
You may not establish a link in a manner that suggests any form of association, approval or approval by us if it does not exist.
You may not link to our site on any site that you do not own.
Our site may not be redirected to any other site.
We reserve the right to cancel the connection without prior notice.
The website you link to must comply in all respects with the content standards set forth in this policy/terms.
If you wish to link to or otherwise use the content of our website than stated above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR TRADEMARK / TRADEMARK IS REGISTERED
It is not permitted to use our trademark/logo without our consent.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• in any way that violates applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
• in any way that is illegal or fraudulent, or has any illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• Upload, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material that does not meet our content standards.
• Transmit or arrange for the sending of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials or any other form of a similar request (spam).
You also agree that:
• You must not access without authorization, interfere with, damage or interfere with:
- any part of our site;
- any device or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used to provide our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by a third party.
These content standards apply to all material you contribute to our site (contribution) and to all interactive services associated with it.
Content standards must be adhered to both in spirit and in the description. The standards apply to each part of any contribution and to the whole.
At our discretion, we determine whether a post violates content standards.
The contribution must:
• Be accurate (where the facts are stated).
• Stick to the content (where it expresses opinions).
• Comply with the legal regulations valid in the Czech Republic and in all countries from which it is posted.
The contribution must not:
• Be defamatory towards any person.
• Be obsessive, abusive, hateful or rude.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyrights, database rights or trademarks of another person.
• Be fraudulent or otherwise deceive any person.
• Breach any legal obligation to a third party, such as a contractual obligation or a duty of trust.
• Encourage any illegal activity.
• Arouse contempt of court.
• Threaten, abuse or invade the privacy of others or cause harassment, inconvenience or fear.
• Impersonate another person or misrepresent your identity or relationship with any person.
• Give the impression that the post is based on Xsec s.r.o., if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote, induce any party to commit or assist in any illegal or criminal offence, such as (for example, copyright infringement or computer misuse).
• Include a statement that you know, believe, or have a reasonable suspicion that the public to whom the statement is or is to be published is likely to perceive it as a direct or indirect incitement or other incitement to bribe, prepare or incite terrorist acts.
• Contain any advertisement or promote any services or web links to other sites.
BREACH OF THESE PRINCIPLES / RULES
If we believe that these policies/rules have been violated, we may take the action we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this policy constitutes a material violation of the terms and conditions that permit you to use our website and may result in any or all of the following:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent cancellation of your right to use our website/account on our website.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any post uploaded to our site.
• Issue a warning.
• Conduct legal action against you to reimburse all costs of damages (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) arising from the breach.
• Further legal action against your person or company.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities, to the extent, deemed necessary or required by law.
We exclude our responsibility for any action we may take in response to a breach of this policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we deem appropriate.
You also agree that any violation of this policy by you will constitute illegal and unfair business practices and cause irreparable damage to us or our data providers or partners for whom monetary compensation would not be sufficient, and you agree to receive from you any fair compensation we deem necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies that may result from the law. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to this site for (but not limited to): (i) requests from law enforcement or other government agencies, (ii) requests made by you have made (deletion of your own account), (iii) interruption or modification of this website or any service offered on or through this website, or (iv) unexpected technical or similar problems. If we take any legal action against you as a result of your violation of this policy/rules or principles, we will be entitled to compensation and you agree to pay all reasonable legal costs associated with such conduct, in addition to any other compensation provided to our company. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for terminating your access to this site as a result of any violation of this policy.
LAWS. WHICH COUNTRY WILL BE APPLIED IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTES?
Please note that these rules/policies, their subject matter and its creation are governed by the law of the Czech Republic. You agree and we have jointly agreed that the courts of the Czech Republic will have exclusive jurisdiction.